A Perfect Surgery intern/(house officer)
1. Never whines/ complains
2. Is never hungry, thirsty or tired
3. Is always enthusiastic
4. Is never late
5. Makes the intern/resident/chief look good at all times
6. Knows more about his patients than anyone else
7. Loves operation theatres, never wants to leave the hospital
8. Is the first one to arrive at clinic and the last one to leave
9. Reads from a surgery text everyday
10. Is confident but not cocky
11. RUNS for materials, lab values, test results etc before rounds
12. Smiles a lot and has a good sense of humour
13. Always writes the op note without question
14. Loves to do op and can never get enough
And this is the best..
15. Has a steel bladder, a cast-iron stomach, and a heart of gold!
Does such super Intern/HO exist?
[credits to darrenmagic]