Just sharing 🙂
Whoever can answer everything correctly within 24 hours is a genius and efenem will download a 700MB-movie at his/her request 🙂
- A 70 year old man on 5th day of hospitalization for acute myocardial infarction has a recurrent chest pain and an increase in both CK-MB and troponin-1. What is the most likely diagnosis?
- A febrile 22 year old medical student complains of acute onset of right flank pain, suprapubic discomfort, dysuria, increased frequency of urination. Urinalysis reveals clumps of leukocytes, WBC casts, occasional RBCs and numerous motile bacteria. Diagnosis?
- What test distinguishes pituitary Cushings from adrenal and ectopic cushings?
- A 47 year old man with Crohn’s Disease for 20 years complains of fatigue. Physical exam: HR 106/min, pale conjunctivae, angular cheilosis and beefy tongue. Hct 21%, MCV 105 fl. The patient is at risk of what problems in the future?
- An 23 year old man complains of 3-week history of worsening dry and non-productive cough. He also has a throbbing headache along with mild fever and complains of malaise and sore thorat. Treatment of penicillin does not relieve his symptoms. His 18 year old brother also had similar symptoms recently. Diagnosis?
- A 62 year old woman presents with constipation, flatus, left-sided abdominal pain, tenderness, fever, tachycardia and elevated WBC count. What is the most likely diagnosis? What is a contraindication for this patient?