1. Time management between study and non-study times. Managing how long you need to revise this and that etc.
2. Support from loved ones – family, friends or special ones.
3. Talk to friends – about your stress, how much you’ve read etc. You can also quiz them with exam questions, a good method of learning for yourself.
4. Exercise – keep the happy juice running
5. Eat healthy – not sugary. Stress will make us want sweet food, but avoid it.
6. Take a walk outside – on break time.
Eventually this will lead to you sleeping enough and you can keep your mental health at a good level in exam time.