It’s my graduation gift which eventually I have to pay every month ngenge. For more specs of Honda City, read here. Some of the economic features of this “Transformer” that I like:
- 2.8% interest rate (Proton and Perodua 3.2-3.5%)
- Economic fuel consumption KL City driving RM60 RON95 fuel = 400km (15-17km/liter of fuel unlike Proton and Perodua 11-14km/liter) – isi minyak probably once in 20 days!
- Only RM90 roadtax per year (1500 cc)
- Good resale value (Honda always has been!)
- But maintenance quite high (Read here)