In the past one week I have been working in first class ward.
1. Treated 2 senators (VIP patients)
2. Remembered the cases of all 17 patients in one time when I couldn’t memorize anything without flipping the notes in my old ward.
3. Worked with a b**atch…
4. Didn’t go to OT and clinic.
5. Have been extended for 2 days – had to work like taggers.
6. Remembered the drain volumes of all my post-op patients.
7. Desloughing and debriding are already not difficult.
8. Prematurely discharged a patient.
9. Learned that male specialists are given more opportunities than the ladies.
10. Probably vascular surgery is not my thing…