This post a bit late, but I would like to highlight some cool stuffs I did in Hokkaido. I really needed the short break, though I wish my break was longer like a month in Europe last year.
1. I took many many trains. Even the cute ones.
2. Hiked hills, mountains and hidden trails for many hours…
3. Got lost in village where got no english signs and nobody speaks english
4. discovered hills with beautiful rows of flowers
5. Discovered few hidden gems
6. Cycled by the foot of volcanic mountains
7. Reenergized by earth after volcanoes and hot springs
8. Ate at small intimate japanese restaurants where the hardworking Japanese people go to after a day’s work. And most of them have weird sign on the front🙂
9. Ate healthy Japanese food everyday
10. Ate Dorayaki (Doraemon’s favorite snack) everyday🙂
11. Buys energy drinks from vending machines everyday (they’re everywhere!)
12. I am amazed with Japanese shrines…
13. Couchsurfing with an aspiring medical doctor and made few more Japanese friends
14. Yang paling penting – dapat bersujud kepada Allah di bumi Hokkaido